Advanced the OtterBox brand. Created an overarching and consistent global brand identity. Provided marketing strategic direction and plan execution. Contributed to product segmentation, targeting, positioning, pricing, and definition. Resolved go-to market issues. Managed budgets. Increased consumer awareness rates to 47% (from 33%) in two years through regional focus on digital product marketing programs, resulting in market share improvement to 32.5% (from 25%) and business performance growth.
Managed and created an award-winning travel gear (Thule Crossover) product line. Led cross-functional design and marketing teams. Launched product phases for North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Developed three-year and five-year product roadmaps. Created marketing support 360-degree plans. Increased distribution. Developed forecasts. Optimized marketing performance.
- Successfully launched 12-SKU travel gear product line from conception to retail shelf, Received product design accolades: Men’s Journal’s Gear of the Year Award, Thule’s Best Global Product Award, Outside Magazine’s Travel Gear of the Year Award, Travel Goods Association’s 1st Place Product Innovation Award of the year.
Developed and implemented strategic plans for products and marketing. Established elite brand with loyal targeted audiences. Achieved growth plans and targets. Gathered and analyzed customer insights to identify business opportunities. Fostered lasting partnerships and built relationships. Expanded global retail and OEM distribution channels. Led comprehensive presentations, sales enablement initiatives, and market intelligence.
- Gained + 5% net margin improvements in six-months through operational excellence, including transformational marketing programs, pricing, optimizing SKU plans, and reducing the cost of goods sold.
- Established three year licensed partnerships for B2C and B2B by creating strategies, implementing programs, cultivating trusting relationships with 6 partners, increasing brand awareness, and realizing milestones.
- Optimized double-digit revenue growth leveraging consumer insights and analysis to strategically develop and market next-generation product collections, resulting in increased brand awareness.
- Directed new product launches and marketing strategies in 75+ countries by establishing goals, guiding international teams, ensuring consistent branding and messaging, and monitoring timelines and analytics.
- Championed strategic product marketing efforts for lifestyle design collaborations through innovative marketing programs, resulting in increased sales, brand awareness, and customer loyalty.
Developed creative assets, communication tools, and go-to-market strategies for six product categories in the Lifestyle Gear Division. Established brand position and created business strategy. Led product and brand initiatives for North America. Developed both product marketing strategies for existing and new categories.
- Lead, developed, and launched 1,350 SKUs and introduced three new categories including cycling packs, eyewear, and apparel. Expanded footwear and pedal line to embrace new cyclists globally and grew customer base.
- Identified category and distribution expansion opportunities through new products and category management, distribution strategies, analysis, process development, and structured operating models.
Start-up – Health and Wellness